Membership subscription payment
The Cumnock History Group annual membership fee is £10.
- Anyone with an interest in the history and heritage of Cumnock and its inhabitants.
- Any corporate body with an interest in the history or heritage of the Cumnock area.
- Any individual who has been nominated for membership by an unincorporated body with an interest in the history or heritage of the Cumnock area.
- No more than one individual nominated by each unincorporated body may be a member of the organisation at any given time.
- Employees of the organisation are not eligible for membership.
As a paid member you will have the following benefits:
- A quarterly E-newsletter containing updates on what CHG have been researching.
- Free entry to CHG events and talks.
- Access to detailed research material pertaining to Cumnock's history and heritage.
We will contact you once we have received your membership fee - usually within 2 days. Thank you!
Prefer to pay by cheque?
Amount of £10 payable to Cumnock History Group. Please include full name, email and postal address and telephone number on back.
Cumnock History Group
20 Skerrington Place
The Management Committee may, at its discretion, refuse to admit any person or body to membership.