Membership subscription payment
The Cumnock History Group annual membership fee is £10.
- Anyone with an interest in the history and heritage of Cumnock and its inhabitants.
- Any corporate body with an interest in the history or heritage of the Cumnock area.
- Any individual who has been nominated for membership by an unincorporated body with an interest in the history or heritage of the Cumnock area.
- No more than one individual nominated by each unincorporated body may be a member of the organisation at any given time.
- Employees of the organisation are not eligible for membership.
As a paid member you will have the following benefits:
- A quarterly E-newsletter containing updates on what CHG have been researching.
- Free entry to CHG events and talks.
- Access to detailed research material pertaining to Cumnock's history and heritage.
We will contact you once we have received your membership fee - usually within 2 days. Thank you!
Prefer to pay by cheque?
Amount of £10 payable to Cumnock History Group. Please include full name, email and postal address and telephone number on back.
Cumnock History Group
4 Gemmell Avenue
The Management Committee may, at its discretion, refuse to admit any person or body to membership.